Discounts & Deals
Goodyear Auto Service, Just Tires offering 31 days of savings this March
For when spring cleaning turns into spring service, Goodyear Auto Service and Just Tires have a number of promotions they're running this month that can be taken advantage of.
March Deal Days offers savings on products including discounts on tires and oil changes, and free pothole and brake checks.
"It's important for drivers to have their vehicles checked for necessary maintenance as they prepare for upcoming months of travel following the winter driving season, which can pose a variety of challenges for your car," said Sam Rosen, Goodyear Auto Service store manager. "March Deal Days aims to make springtime auto maintenance affordable and convenient for motorists, and our technicians have the knowledge and expertise to get drivers' cars road-ready for the busy spring and summer driving seasons."
Goodyear Auto Service and Just Tires locations nationwide are extending the following offers through March Deal Days:
- Now through March 31: Save 20% on oil changes (excluding diesel).
- March 2-6: Receive a free battery check and save 20% on the purchase and installation of any battery.
- March 9-13: Take advantage of a free pothole check, which includes a check of the alignment and shocks and struts. Also receive 20% off an alignment and a 20% savings on shocks and struts.
- March 16-20: Receive a free brake check and 20% off any brake service.
- March 16-31: Take advantage of a free tire check and receive a $20 discount per tire when purchasing and installing a set of four Goodyear or Dunlop tires.
- Additional March offers include savings on Endurance Trailer Tires, three-year Pit Stop Package savings (Just Tires locations only), which includes a three-year Road Hazard and three-year Alignment Program, as well as rebates on select tires and services.
- New Pirelli tires connect to the 5G network - AutomotiveMap ›
- No, winter tires and snow tires aren't the same thing - AutomotiveMap ›
- When it's below 44 degrees, it's tires, not ice that's the biggest ... ›