Mitsubishi gains 10 new dealerships, including one in Houston
Mitsubishi Motors North America has added 10 new dealer partners to its nationwide sales network. The company is also investing in dealership upgrades and launching a number of new models in the coming year.
The list of new dealerships includes:
- Auto World Mitsubishi in Bedford, Ohio
- Crossroads Mitsubishi-Lumberton in Lumberton, North Carolina
- Foundation 45 Mitsubishi in Houston, Texas
- KDK Mitsubishi in Brunswick, Ohio
- Nielsen Mitsubishi in Rockaway, New Jersey
- Redondo Mitsubishi in Redondo Beach, California
- Route 17 Mitsubishi in Ramsey, New Jersey
- South Shore Mitsubishi in Freeport, New York
- Team Mitsubishi – Hartford in Hartford, Connecticut
- Jim Shorkey Mitsubishi-Youngstown in Youngstown, Ohio
"We continue to invest in and improve every aspect of the vehicle shopping experience with our dealer partners, and we are thrilled to have 10 new partners join the Mitsubishi Motors brand," said Mark Chaffin, Chief Operating Officer, MMNA. "2021 is a pivotal year for Mitsubishi Motors, with one all-new and three substantially revised vehicles that are now arriving in dealer showrooms. New or long-standing, it's an exciting time to be a Mitsubishi dealer, and we're looking forward to working together with all of our dealer partners to make the most of this opportunity for mutual success."
New versions of the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross and Outlander will be making their way to dealer lots in the U.S. The revised Eclipse Cross and completely redesigned Outlander are just two of the new models that Mitsubishi is planning to sell in North America this year.