McLaren Verdant Theme GT by MSO comes complete with cashmere upholstery, 430-hour paint job
McLaren is raising the bar on super luxury sports car personalization options with the new McLaren Verdant Theme GT by MSO. The customization crafted by McLaren Special Operations (MSO) takes the craftsmanship of the car and heightens the emotional appeal by delivering a unique one-of-one look for the most exclusive of customers.
This particular model utilizes the GT. According to McLaren,
"The Verdant Theme GT by MSO revels in a feeling for the verdant landscapes and fresh horizons that the GT has been designed to explore. Colors and materials employed with the highest level of technical precision reflect hues and textures from the natural world – for example, key touch points in the cabin are trimmed in cashmere, the first time this softest and most luxurious of wools has been used by McLaren and the first time it has become available in a supercar."
The car has a satin tri-tone paint finish that moves from light to dark blending three shades of green (Horsell Green, Arbor and Steppe Green) from nose to tail. The paint job required 430 hours of work to complete, the most complex process ever undertaken by MSO.
There are hand-painted pinstripe accents in Napier Green along the body and front splitter. The bespoke brake calipers are painted Napier Green as well. There's a MSO Black Pack that adds gloss black wheels, upper window surround, and exhaust finisher.
Inside, Dark Green, Jet Black and Laurel Green leather with Laurel Green micro-piping contrasts with charcoal grey cashmere that is on the center tunnel, the door inserts, the lower section of dashboard, sun visors, head restraints, and the back upper section of the seats.
MSO has been working to perfect the application of cashmere for 18 months. It currently has limited availability as the most exclusive MSO option.
Further, the cabin has a dedication plaque, embroidered logos, and an accelerator panel laser-etched with the MSO logo.
No enhancements have been made to the car's powertrain.
Further information about McLaren Special Operations and the personalization opportunities it offers is available at https://cars.mclaren.com/en/mso.
- Members Only: These cars are in the 1,000-horsepower club ... ›
- The new McLaren Elva is an extreme roadster that oozes sex appeal ... ›
- McLaren Tech Club reveals how the 765LT has 25% more downforce than the 720S - AutomotiveMap ›
- Ford has revealed the secrets of the artificial bird poop they use to test paint - AutomotiveMap ›
- 12 of McLaren's finest spiders have arrived in America - AutomotiveMap ›
- Donkervoort Automobielen has sold more than half of the JD70s it's going to build - AutomotiveMap ›
- How would you spec your McLaren Elva? New state-of-the-art visualizer allows fresh themes - AutomotiveMap ›
- McLaren, Castore collaborate on technincal sportswear collection for men - AutomotiveMap ›