Lincoln expands Monochromatic Package availability to more SUVs
The Monochromatic Package is't just for the Lincoln Navigator anymore. It will be come an option on the 2021 Lincoln Corsair, Nautilus, and Aviator. Those four vehicles make up the entirety of the Lincoln SUV lineup.
The news comes on the heels of confirmation from the company that it's ending the run of the Continental and MKZ, leaving Lincoln as an SUV-only brand. The MKT was killed off after the 2019 model year. Lincoln also recently severed its relationship with Rivian as part of a larger cost-cutting move.
The models feature blacked out trim elements as well as new paint options.Photo courtesy of Lincoln Motor Company
The Monochromatic Package is available in combination with four paint jobs: Pristine White, Ceramic Pearl, Infinite Black, and Asher Gray. Not every paint color is available on every model. Here's the breakdown:
- 2021 Lincoln Corsair: Pristine White, Infinite Black, and Asher Gray
- 2020 Lincoln Nautilus: Infinite Black
- 2021 Lincoln Aviator: Pristine White, Infinite Black, and Asher Gray
- 2020 Lincoln Navigator: Pristine White, Ceramic Pearl, and Infinite Black
Up front, each model gets the signature Lincoln grille and name badge in a monochromatic hue. Depending on the model, it rolls on either 20- or 22-inch black wheels. Also variable by model are the offerings of additional package elements including body-colored side mirrors, lower cladding, and wheel lip moldings.
"The monochromatic palette is clean, uncluttered and emphasizes the beautiful lines of our Lincoln SUVs," says Earl Lucas, Lincoln chief exterior designer. "From the Corsair, Nautilus, Aviator to Navigator, this option not only enables us to keep our lineup fresh, but also gives our clients a unique option to personalize their Lincoln SUV."
Pricing for the package is expected to be announced at a later date.
- Ford, Lincoln team up so owners can get Nationwide insurance via ... ›
- 2020 Lincoln Aviator includes company's first pothole preview ... ›
- Is Lincoln designing a new pickup truck? - AutomotiveMap ›
- Refreshed 2021 Lincoln Nautilus gets a new interior aimed at elevating the model - AutomotiveMap ›
- 2021 Lincoln Navigator Black Label new package revealed - AutomotiveMap ›