Time to Play
Dom's Dodge Charger from 'Fast & Furious' gets LEGO Technic treatment
LEGO has debuted the LEGO Technic Dom's Dodge Charger (42111) building set. Designed to occupy hours of quarantine timed prime for social distancing strategies, the model is based on the 1970s era Charger R/T driven by Dominic Toretto (played by Vin Diesel) that's featured in the franchise.
Like other LEGO Technic builds, the model has authentic, moving parts. Its hood opens to reveal a V8 engine. It also has moving pistons, suspension, steering system and air blower. LEGO has made the car able to be shown in its famous wheelstand position upon completion.
Among the 1,077 pieces of the build are nitro bottles in the trunk of the car.
When complete, the model reaches 15 inches long, six inches wide, and four inches high. No batteries are required.
LEGO is selfing the model for $99.99 online. Shipments will commence on April 27.
- Nissan partners with LEGO for a more affordable GT-R variant ... ›
- Lamborghini introduces Lambo V12 Vision GT for Gran Turismo Sport ›
- Land Rover partners with LEGO for new Defender Technic vehicle ... ›
- 2021 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Redeye debuts - AutomotiveMap ›
- Ducati Panigale V4 R gets the LEGO Technic treatment - AutomotiveMap ›
- Dodge Chargers, Challengers with HEMIs get theft deterrent software - AutomotiveMap ›