Jaguar, Land Rover offering flexible payment terms, delivery options for buyers
New customers can take advantage of zero percent financing for 72 months on 2020 Jaguar and Land Rover models, as well as 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE. Qualified buyers who purchase through Jaguar Financial Group or Land Rover Financial Group can get a 90-day first payment deferral on those purchases. The amount financed is capped at $100,000.
By continuing to make monthly payments, Jaguar Land Rover Financial Group lease customers may extend the term of a Lease Agreement for up to six months to allow extra time and flexibility. No phone call is needed to confirm the extension. Customers will receive a letter or email from Chase for more information about the lease extension.
Returning lesses can have two payments of up to $750 each waived on new leases signed during April and May. The Lease Payment Waiver covers all 2020 Jaguar models, as well as the 2021 F-TYPE, and 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport, Discovery, Range Rover Evoque, and Range Rover Velar.
Retailers stand ready to handle the entire vehicle purchase process remotely and are available to finalize all purchases without the need for customers to leave their homes. Their facilities are undergoing an updated daily cleaning regimen and personnel are observing the safest levels of social distancing to continue supporting customers' vehicle needs. Retailers are extending vehicle drop-off times to eliminate vehicle service congestion, as well as offering a variety of transportation options to facilitate vehicle servicing.
This program runs through April and May, but may be extended.
- Jaguar adds XJ Collection Special Edition model to 2019 lineup ... ›
- Defender, Land Rover Defender: Go behind the scenes of new Bond ... ›
- 2020 Land Rover Defender holds true to original's spirit while ... ›
- Land Rover enhances 2021 Discover Sport with new infotainment system, special edition - AutomotiveMap ›
- 2021 Jaguar XF looks ready to go toe-to-toe with the Genesis G80 thanks to major upgrades - AutomotiveMap ›