Jeep Adventure Academy off-road instruction school kicks off operations in October
If you want to go off-roading but you’re apprehensive behind the wheel? Jeep is introducing the Jeep Adventure Academy, a program that provides hands-on, off-road driving instruction to Jeep 4x4 owners.
"Off-roading is a rite of passage for Jeep 4x4 owners and the new Jeep Adventure Academy will provide key knowledge every off-roader can use for hitting the trails," said Jim Morrison, Head of Jeep Brand, FCA - North America. "The new Jeep Adventure Academy underscores the Jeep brand's commitment to delivering Jeep 4x4 vehicles that provide owners with a sense of capability, safety and security to handle any condition or adventure with confidence."
Jeep Trailhawk models are trail-tested ahead of their retail salePhoto courtesy of FCA US LLC
The Academy kicks off this October and will take place at select locations nationwide. Instructors from Jeep Jamboree USA will lead the program alongside off-roading experts.
Each Academy session will focus on several essential areas of off-roading instruction, including 4x4 system basics, driving techniques, trail etiquette, vehicle preparation and equipment, how to properly read terrain and challenging obstacles, safety tips and more.
The Jeep Adventure Academy will take place during the first three weeks in October at the following locations:
- Holly Oaks Off-road Vehicle Park, Holly, Michigan: October 2-4
- Southern Missouri Off-Road Ranch, Seymour, Missouri: October 9-11
- Hollister Hills State Vehicular Recreation Area, Hollister, California: October 16-18
Registration is available at jeepadventureacademy.com. A one-day session starts at $99 and requires Jeep 4x4 vehicle ownership. The academy sessions will be led by professional staff from Jeep Jamboree USA, an organization that has been conducting off-road adventures since 1953.
- Land Rover Experience Centers across the country reopen for off ... ›
- AutomotiveMap Picks: Best Off-Roading Vehicles for Families ... ›
- Recaro debuts new seats designed specifically for off-roading ... ›
- 2021 Jeep Jamboree schedule features 31 events in 24 states - AutomotiveMap ›
- Jeep launches Texas-themed 2021 Gladiator only for Lone Star State buyers - AutomotiveMap ›