New Model News
Supercharged Hennessey Goliath700 GMC Sierra Denali has 700 horsepower, off-road package
The new truck from Hennessey Performance Engineering (HPE) is a colossus. The new Hennessey Goliath700 GMC Sierra Denali pushes the envelope in terms of luxury and power, delivering exactly what enthusiasts have come to expect from the company.
The truck started life as a GMC Sierra 1500 Denali. It originally had a 6.2-liter V8 under the hood that get 420 horsepower. Hennessey upped the horsepower to 700 by adding a 2.9-liter supercharger at six pounds of boost. The company upgraded the camshaft and pushrods as well and tuned the truck on a dyno.
Hennessey added their Stage-1 Off-Road package to the model. The package includes a six-inch lift, custom 20-inch HPE 10-spoke wheels, 35-inch Toyo Off-Road tires, custom HPE bumper with LED lighting, Goliah front bumper, five LED lights in the front bumper, and Hennessey and Goliath exterior graphics. Hennessey backs the package with a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty.
"The demand for upgrading luxury pickups is at an all-time high," said company founder and Chief Horsepower Evangelist, John Hennessey. "A serious truck should have serious power and the GOLIATH 700 delivers on this mantra. We're offering a complete turnkey power package with warranty that delivers an exciting driving experience both on and off-road.
On top of the price of the truck from the dealership (starting at $62,485) the cost of the Hennessey truck includes $26,995 for the Goliath 700 Supercharger package and $14,950 for the Stage-1 Off-Road package.
Buyers can choose to add a Brembo 15.1 inch front brake upgrade, stainless steel exhaust system, drop-down side steps, a GOLIATH-branded interior, and an electric retractable bed cover for an additional charge.
The Hennessey Goliath 700 can be ordered directly from Hennessey Performance or by visiting any GMC dealer.
- Members Only: These cars are in the 1,000-horsepower club ... ›
- Watch: Hennessey Performance drag races a Chevrolet Corvette Z51 vs a Dodge Charger Hellcat - AutomotiveMap ›
- 2021 GMC Sierra, Sierra HD get updates including new camera tech, Black Diamond trim - AutomotiveMap ›
- 2022 GMC Sierra getting hands-free Super Cruise technology and interior design upgrade - AutomotiveMap ›
- Hennessey Venom F5 hypercar tests at Eaker Air Force Base ahead of Amelia Island debut - AutomotiveMap ›
- 1,012-horsepower Hennessey version of Ram TRX debuts - AutomotiveMap ›