Geneva Motor Show 2020
World premiere of Battista Anniversario all-electric hypercar teased ahead of Geneva debut
With Battista development well underway, Automobili Pininfarina is teasing its next vehicle, the Battista Anniversario. Designed as a limited volume, hand-crafted electric grand touring hypercar, the Battista Anniversario is a collectors showpiece.
Just five models will be built in Cambiano, Italy, a city near Turin in the historical heart of Italian supercar design. According to a release, the model sports aerodynamic design and a heritage-inspired livery that "blends signature Pininfarina styling cues with a new array of design elements crafted by Automobili Pininfarina's design team."
Pinnifarna describes this picture as being the "e-heart" of the Battista Anniversario. Photo courtesy of Automobili Pininfarina
The car is being built to celebrate the 90th anniversary of Pininfarina and pays tribute to its founder, Battista 'Pinin' Farina.
The announcement of the Battista Anniversario debut comes as Pinnifarina revealed even more details about its Battista model as it enters an expanded testing phase.
The Battista Anniversario will be officially unveiled during the Geneva International Motor Show on March 2. Until then, start counting your pennies. It's likely the cost of this vehicle will be in the millions of dollars.
- Geneva Motor Show 2020 ›
- The Czinger 21C is a 3D-printed dual center-seat hybrid hypercar ... ›
- New Hyundai Concept EV to debut at Geneva International Motor ... ›
- 2021 Geneva International Motor Show cancelled, event to be sold - AutomotiveMap ›
- Pininfarina, Naim Audio pair 1,874 horsepower with 1,300 watts of sound - AutomotiveMap ›
- Pininfarina designs hyper-exclusive, bespoke Residenza at-home EV charger - AutomotiveMap ›