Ford Performance rolls out three new off-roading accessory packs for 2019, 2020 Rangers
Ford Performance has debuted three adventure-ready accessory packages for four-wheel drive versions of the 2019 and 2020 Ford Ranger. The packages allow for more customization, which can be had with a factory warranty.
"Our goal is to inspire customers by giving them capabilities and styling options from the aftermarket brands they love," said Eric Cin, global director, Ford Vehicle Personalization. "The three new Ford Performance Packs empower our adventure-loving Ranger customers to explore even further with even more freedom with the added off-roading capability right from the dealership."
The Level 1 pack, shown here, is the smallest commitment.Photo courtesy of Ford Motor Company
All three packages are dealer-installed. Ford is offering the packages with three levels of hardware, software, and graphics. They each receive an off-road leveling kit, which includes Fox shocks (tuned by Ford Performance), 17-inch Dyno Gray wheels, and Ford Performance graphics on the bed and windshield.
The Ford Performance Level 1 package includes:
- Off-Road leveling kit
- FOX "Tuned by Ford Performance" 2.0 Performance Series internal floating piston monotube front and rear shocks tuned by Ford Performance Engineers to optimize on and off-road performance
- Ford Performance 17-inch Dyno Gray wheels
- Ford Performance bedside graphics o Ford Performance windshield banner
- $2,495 MSRP before installation
The Ford Performance Level 2 package includes Level 1 content plus:
- Ford Performance engine calibration, which increases horsepower by 16 percent to 315 at 4,500 RPM and increases torque by nearly 20 percent to 370 lb.-ft. at 2,500 RPM
- BFGoodrich KO2 265/70-17 tires
- Rigid off-road fog light kit
- Ford Performance calibration
- Blue tow hooks
- Ford Performance stainless steel license plate frame
- $4,495 MSRP before installation
The Ford Performance Level 3 package includes Levels 1 and 2 content plus:
- Rigid 40-inch LED lightbar kit
- Red tow hooks
- Ford Performance by ARB winch-capable front bumper
- Ford Performance chase rack
- 2.3-liter Ford Performance sport exhaust
- $8,995 MSRP before installation
Ford Performance Level 1 and Level 2 packages for Ranger pickups are available for order in August. The Ford Performance Level 3 package will be available for order next summer.
- 1,400-horspeower Ford Mustang Cobra Jet 1400 is first factory all ... ›
- Ford's 10 best SEMA builds show that what happens in Vegas ... ›
- Ford Performance introduces new leveling kits for F-150 and Ranger ... ›
- Ford makes 2021 Ranger available with the Tremor Off-Road Package - AutomotiveMap ›
- 2020 Ford Ranger Review: Hitting many high notes but we can’t name the tune - AutomotiveMap ›
- 2022 Ford Maverick: A small truck with big ability - AutomotiveMap ›