Ford Performance introduces new leveling kits for F-150 and Ranger
"Truck customers are asking for options for increased capability and customization, and the new leveling suspension kits for Ranger and F-150 deliver on that need," said Eric Cin, global director, Ford Vehicle Personalization and Accessories.
Most Ford trucks are purchased with four-wheel drive. The new kits add increased ground clearance, improved off-road performance, and parts that are covered by a factory warranty and does not void your current vehicle warranty upon installation.
Each kit includes:
- New aluminum FOX shock bodies are designed to provide ample cooling capacity over rough terrain
- New front coilover springs deliver optimal spring rate
- Vehicle-specific upper front mounts with polyurethane bushings work to help isolate noise and vibration
- 2-inch front lift levels the truck from front to rear
Before the cost of installation, Ford is selling each kit for $1,495. Kits are designed to be installed at dealerships. Sales begin later this fall.
- What's new: 21 interior and exterior 2021 Ford F-150 features - AutomotiveMap ›
- These are your engine and transmission options in the 2020 Ford F-150 - AutomotiveMap ›
- Ford Performance off-road accessories for 2019-2020 Ranger - AutomotiveMap ›