Ford Bronco Off-Roadeo adventure playgrounds coming to four U.S. locations in 2021
The 2021 Ford Bronco and Bronco Sport are meant to be capable off-roaders. Brand and off-roading enthusiasts will be invited to attend a series of new Jeep Jamboree-like events called Bronco Off-Roadeos, starting next year.
There will be four Off-Roadeos, each one leveraging the built-in brand identity of the SUV to attract attendees for test their skills on what Ford calls "an outdoor adventure playground for all skill levels" with experiences designed "to build confidence and inspired Bronco owners to get out in the wild for years to come."
Photo courtesy of Ford Motor Company
Ford's use of "the wild" isn't a coincidence. The company has launched a Built Wild brand identity as part of the Bronco and Bronco Sport launch.
The company will also use the independently-owned Bronco Nation online community to connect with fans.
Additionally, the company will be launching a new line of Bronco merchandise. The long list of Bronco products includes everything from gear to remote control cars. Ford-licensed Bronco merchandise is available at Amazon.com/fordbronco.
A portion of Bronco merchandise proceeds will be donated to the Bronco brand's stewardship efforts.
The 2021 Ford Bronco and Bronco Sport will be unveiled on July 13, 2020. Click here to learn more about how to watch the debut from the comfort of your own home.
In the meantime, you can get excited about the SUV by listening to the Bronco playlist on Spotify, learning more about the Built Wild credentials, and learning about the two (yes, not one, but two) Broncos O.J. Simpson made famous.
If you're thinking of buying a Bronco, you can reserve your place in line starting July 13. Here's how to get a spot.
- Listen: This is the 2021 Ford Bronco's powertrain in action ... ›
- Original Bronco's design was conceived by Ford's first African ... ›
- Ford postpones Bronco launch because of O.J. Simpson's birthday ... ›
- 'Bring Back Bronco' podcast tells the historic inside story of the Ford Bronco - AutomotiveMap ›
- First ride: 2021 Ford Bronco and Bronco Sport go off-roading, show Jeep-fighter credentials - AutomotiveMap ›
- Ford leaving a lasting impression for beachgoers with new safety-centric tires - AutomotiveMap ›