New Ducati Scrambler 1100 Dark PRO has Dark Stealth color, remains customizable
The 1100 Dark PRO is available with a Dark Stealth paint job, something that Ducati says is a "perfect starting point for customization", allowing owners to "indulge" their creativity. The design is clean but also iconic with a matte black exterior with natural anodized aluminum parts. It also has classic style rearview mirrors.
Photo courtesy of Ducati
The motorcycle will be available at Ducati dealerships and Scrambler Camps in Europe starting in October. It comes with a starting price of £10,495 in the U.K.
Despite the COVID-19 pandemic, 2020 has been a busy year for Ducati. The company has recently announced new additions to its summer and winter clothing lineup, added the MyDucati app to the Apple Store and Google Play store, and announced the winner of its Custom Rumble design battle - a Ducati Scrambler 1100 by CC Racing Garage. Ducati also revealed a unique addition to the Scrambler lineup - an electric bicycle.
- This custom Ducati Scrambler 1100 by CC Racing Garage is a thing ... ›
- New MyDucati app keeps the Ducati universe close at hand ... ›
- Ducati Panigale V4 R gets the LEGO Technic treatment ... ›
- Ducati Diavel 1260 Lamborghini is the Italian love child of two iconic brands - AutomotiveMap ›
- Nothing but the essentials: New Ducati Monster sports naked designed to be easy to drive - AutomotiveMap ›