David Beckham's Aston Martin V8 Volante up for sale on Auto Trader
The cars inside David Beckham's garage are reportedly worth $3 million. Now, its value may be declining a bit. The footballer known as Golden Balls has seen his former Aston Martin AMV8 Volante go up for sale on Auto Trader via Aston Martin Works.
The car's price tag is £445,000.
"We know David Beckham is a bit of a petrolhead, owning cars ranging from Bentleys and Rolls-Royces to, of course, Aston Martins," said Auto Trader's Rory Reid. "This AMV8 Volante is a gorgeous classic so I'm not surprised he held on to it for so long. It's cool to know someone in the public can now buy this car – well as long as you've got half a million spare of course – just by heading onto Auto Trader."
The car features a cream leather interior with red carpeting.Photo courtesy of Auto Trader
The 1988 Volante is painted with a deep red coat. It features a cream leather interior, deep pile carpets, burr walnut trim, and an X Pack engine. The model's V8 is paired with a five-speed manual gearbox. The car can go from zero to 60 mph in 5.2 seconds and has a top speed of 168 mph.
How do we know it was Beckham's? The model was previously registered under the plate "DB1001" and would be seen by paparazzi darting around West London streets.
According to Auto Trader, "The Beckhams held on to the Volante for 15 years before selling it in 2018. David even shipped it over to Madrid during his time with Real Madrid football club, showing a clear fondness for this particular model."
The Volante is one of just 78 similar cars.
- 5 Things you don't know about the Bentley Bentayga - AutomotiveMap ›
- Behold the 1978 Volkswagen Fuzzy Furry Furbie - AutomotiveMap ›
- Premier League ballers list their vehicles on Auto Trader just like ... ›
- 1992 Lamborghini Diablo from 'Die Another Day' up for sale (Pierce Brosnan not included) - AutomotiveMap ›
- Aston Martin launches two James Bond-themed Vantage and DBS Superleggera models - AutomotiveMap ›