Hyundai launches dealership cleanliness guidelines
As shelter in place orders begin to lift and more individuals are heading to dealerships to buy cars, the cleanliness of dealerships have, understandably, come into question. Hyundai has launched Clean Assurance guidelines to aid both dealers and shoppers achieve a level of comfort during the car shopping process.
The Hyundai Clean Assurance guidelines include cleaning protocols, social distancing measures, and dealer training:
- Cleaning protocols - Hyundai has partnered with Bioesque Solutions to equip interested dealers with disinfectant cleaner for facilities and vehicles, and developed comprehensive steps for expanded cleaning and sanitization processes
- Social distancing measures - Hyundai dealerships follow the guidelines recommended by their state, county and city health officials, including social distancing and managing the flow of customers and employees in both showroom and service facilities
- Dealer training - Hyundai has created training materials for dealerships and distributed best practices with recommendations for staffing, sales and service operations, customer communications, social distancing protocols, and cleaning and sanitization procedures
- Online retail sales: Leveraging Shopper Assurance and Click to Buy, digital retailing is available on most Hyundai dealer websites, allowing buyers to select a vehicle, calculate payments, apply for credit, value a trade-in, and complete the paperwork online; customers can also arrange flexible solo test drives at participating dealers with the vehicle brought to a customer's home for evaluation
- Home delivery: Most Hyundai dealers, depending on participation and local franchise laws, will deliver new vehicles directly to the customer's home
- Service pick up and drop off: Hyundai owners can have their vehicle picked up for service and repair, and dropped back off once the work is completed at most dealerships
Customers are encouraged to contact local Hyundai dealers in their market for more details on the health measures implemented at individual dealerships.
Hyundai Clean Assurance | Hyundaiwww.youtube.com
- Hyundai extends warranties on 1 million vehicles - AutomotiveMap ›
- Hyundai doubles coronavirus drive-thru testing center donation to ... ›
- Hyundai Hope on Wheels donates $2 million for COVID-19 testing ... ›
- Boldly-designed 2022 Hyundai Tucson gets electrified powertrains, unique interior - AutomotiveMap ›