Toyota offers free, STEAM-focused virtual field trips for kids
The field trip opportunities are free to enjoy and explores the themes of the future of mobility and experience the innovations of artificial intelligence, automated driving, and the science behind vehicle safety.
See all the virtual field trips available from TeenDrive365 and discover more no-cost digital learning resources that support virtual learning, like:
- Cars of the Future: Artificial Intelligence and Automated Vehicles - See how Toyota Research Institute is using artificial intelligence to develop human support robots and automated vehicles with an emphasis on machine learning and other STEM concepts.
- The Toyota Impact: The Engineering Behind Safe Driving -Get an insider's view of how some of the brightest thinkers tackle the challenges drivers face every day and design new features that improve driver safety.
- Toyota Under the Hood: The Science Behind Safe Driving- Go behind the scenes at Toyota's manufacturing plant in Princeton, Indiana, where the latest in robotics, automotive safety and production innovation are pushing the boundaries of modern vehicle manufacturing.
In addition to this partnership, Toyota continues to invest in children and the communities they're growing up in. They frequently offer education scholarships via contests and have stepped up to deliver food and supplies to families in the Dallas, Texas area during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Ford announces donation match program, virtual volunteering ... ›
- Honda pledges $1 million to food banks and meal programs in the ... ›
- Hyundai Hope on Wheels donates $2 million for COVID-19 testing ... ›
- Ford testing Boston Dynamics robodogs at Michigan plant - AutomotiveMap ›
- Toyota foundation provides grants for Wi-Fi, laptops, software licenses for students - AutomotiveMap ›
- Sony Vision-S development moves to road testing in Europe - AutomotiveMap ›