This 1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer sold for over $100k at Barrett-Jackson
At what point do you start feeling old? When vehicles you loved in your childhood start becoming cool again? When they sell at Barrett-Jackson for more than double the price of the downpayment you put on your home? A 1989 Jeep Grand Wagoner just sold for $110,000 at the 49th annual Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale Auction.
Lot #1000.1, is a white Grand Wagoneer with a burgundy interior. The paint job is all original and it has factory marketings. It was a one-owner model up until its sale and came with a roof rack, optional rear end, and a tow package.
The Grand Wagoneer's tool kit and original trailer wiring remain intact. In fact, the trailer wiring has never been removed from its bag.
The family truckster is powered by a 360ci V8 engine that is paired with a three-speed automatic transmission. It has less than 8,000 original miles on it.
Despite its low mileage, the Grand Wagoneer's fluids are all fresh. It wore new tires to its sale. All the SUV's systems function exactly as they did when it rolled off the dealer lot.
The owner kept the Grand Wagoneer's headliner, overhead console, and interior surfaces as new.
It came with a clean CARFAX report.
- Vintage Vehicles - AutomotiveMap ›
- Jeep needs your help creating its next Easter egg - AutomotiveMap ›
- Jeep begins teasing forthcoming full-size Grand Wagoneer - AutomotiveMap ›
- Jeep continues Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer teasers; see them all here - AutomotiveMap ›
- Barrett-Jackson puts five iconic cars through the Carvana spinner - AutomotiveMap ›
- New Grand Wagoneer Concept drives Jeep deep into premium vehicle territory - AutomotiveMap ›
- 7 things Jeep will keep for the production version of the 2022 Grand Wagoneer - AutomotiveMap ›
- Jeep Wave Customer Care program expanded starting with 2021 models - AutomotiveMap ›