ExxonMobil now offering 3% cash back when you pay with your Apple Card
ExxonMobil will now provide three percent Daily Cash back with users fill up at an Exxon or Mobil station using their Apple Card with Apple Pay. The offer is available on fuel, car washes and convenience store purchases at over 11,500 Exxon and Mobil stations across the United States.
Here's how it works. Exxon and Mobil consumers use Apple Card with Apple Pay in the Exxon Mobil Rewards+ app to pay for fuel at the pump. This makes it so you don't have to touch the payment-related buttons at the pump or insert your credit card.
Photo courtesy of ExxonMobil
To make a convenience store purchase at check-out using Apple Card with Apple Pay, customers simply hold their iPhone or Apple Watch near the payment terminal to make a contactless payment.
According to a release, when they use the Exxon Mobil Rewards+ app, consumers will also earn points towards future savings through the Exxon Mobil Rewards+ program.
This news comes on the heels of the Worldwide Developers Conference where Apple unveiled its new iOS 14 operating system. There were also updates to Apple CarPlay, fresh Apple Maps upgrades regarding electric vehicles, and new phone-as-key functionality that is first being brought to the redesigned BMW 5 Series.
- Apple WWDC: Phone-as-key coming to BMW 5 Series, other ... ›
- Apple WWDC: Electric vehicle routing options added to Apple Maps ... ›
- Apple WWDC: Apple CarPlay gets minor updates - AutomotiveMap ›
- AARP members now get enhanced benefits at ExxonMobil stations - AutomotiveMap ›
- 7-Eleven's parent company buys Speedway gas stations in $21 billion all-cash deal - AutomotiveMap ›