'Big Little Lies' actor Alexander Skarsgård stars in two new Alfa Romeo commercials
With his chiseled cheekbones and broody good looks, actor Alexander Skarsgård has much in common with the 2020 Alfa Romeo lineup. They star together in a new set of commercials for the brand.
The first, a spot called "Type A" features Skarsgård alongside the Giulia. It begins airing on TV and across multiple social channels this week.
"Alfa Romeo's 110-year legacy has been fueled by the passion of the brand's Alfisti enthusiasts," said Tim Kuniskis, Global Head of Alfa Romeo and Head of Passenger Cars – Dodge, SRT, Chrysler and FIAT, FCA – North America. "This legacy continues on the new 2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia and Stelvio, which offer consumers unique Italian style, now coupled with an even higher level of connectivity, premium interior design and Level 2 autonomous driving capabilities."
In "Type A", Skarsgård narrates that, "Ambition lives in our DNA." The Swedish actor is the son of renowned actor Stellan Skarsgård.
The DNA of the Alfa Romeo brand reaches back to 1910, making it one of the oldest car companies in the world.
The new ad shows off some of the Giulia's improvements for 2020 including a more premium cabin and enhanced 8.8-inch infotainment touch screen.
Details on the second commercial are not yet available.
The Giulia recently got screen time in the Ryan Reynolds movie "6 Underground", which debuted on Netflix late last year.
- These 13 brands are caught up in the FCA-PSA Group merger ... ›
- Alfa Romeo properly freshens up Giulia and Stelvio for 2020 model ... ›
- Alfa Romeo Giulia, Ryan Reynolds star in new Michael Bay movie '6 ... ›
- Gazelles and Panthers roamed the streets in post-WWII Italy - AutomotiveMap ›
- Alfa Romeo opens new HQ at a historically significant location - AutomotiveMap ›