The Price is Right
Hyundai rolls out reservation portal for 2022 Tucson, reveals MRSP and options
We now know how much the 2022 Hyundai Tucson will cost and how you can be one of the first to get your hands on one. The SUV, Hyundai's best-selling automobile, is the pioneer of the company's online reservation program, a move that echoes similar programs by Ford and Tesla, among others.
"The all-new Tucson is a game changer in its segment with progressive design, eco-focused powertrains and segment-leading technologies," said Angela Zepeda, CMO, Hyundai Motor America. "The reservation program allows our most excited customers to reserve their Tucson today."
How much does the 2022 Hyundai Tucson cost?
All gasoline-powered 2022 Hyundai Tucson models sold in the U.S. have the same 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine, which is paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission. Buyers can choose from front- or all-wheel drive versions of those vehicles in their choice from six grades:
- 2022 Hyundai Tucson SE FWD - $24,950
- 2022 Hyundai Tucson SE AWD - $26,350
- 2022 Hyundai Tucson SEL FWD - $26,500
- 2022 Hyundai Tucson SEL AWD - $27,900
- 2022 Hyundai Tucson SEL FWD with the Convenience Package - $29,100
- 2022 Hyundai Tucson SEL AWD with the Convenience Package - $30,500
- 2022 Hyundai Tucson SEL FWD with the Premium Package - $30,800
- 2022 Hyundai Tucson SEL AWD with the Premium Package - $32,200
- 2022 Hyundai Tucson N Line FWD - $30,600
- 2022 Hyundai Tucson N Line AWD - $32,000
- 2022 Hyundai Tucson Limited FWD - $34,700
- 2022 Hyundai Tucson Limited AWD - $36,100
- 2022 Hyundai Tucson Blue HEV - $29,050
- 2022 Hyundai Tucson SEL Convenience HEV - $31,650
- 2022 Hyundai Tucson Limited HEV - $37,350
How do I reserve a Hyundai Tucson?
Customers can now reserve their 2022 Tucson via the company's 2022 Tucson page on HyundaiUSA.com landing page. From there, they can configure the vehicle that they want and select a preferred dealership for delivery. Buyers will need to put a $100 deposit on the vehicle, which is fully refundable.
A concierge agent will reach out to the customer to confirm the details of the reservation. Then, when the Tucson arrives at dealerships, they will once again contact the buyer to schedule a test drive, delivery, and apply the deposit to the purchase.
Customers will have until June 30, 2021 to complete the sales transaction. If the customer does not complete the sale by this date, the deposit will automatically be refunded. The program will continue through early spring.