Academy Award-winning actress Brie Larson stars in new Nissan Sentra campaign
The Nissan Sentra has been completely redesigned, front to back, top to bottom. It's bolder and much, much better than before for the 2020 model year. A new ad campaign starring Academy Award-winning actress Brie Larson aims to get buyers focused on the upgrades.
"The 'Refuse to Compromise' campaign demonstrates the idea that if the all-new Nissan Sentra can punch above its weight class and aim higher, so can its drivers," said Allyson Witherspoon, vice president, Marketing Communications and Media, Nissan North America. "The radical redesign of this mid-size sedan delivers impressive design, handling, performance, and more standard safety technology than any other car in its class; it's one more proof-point that Nissan can deliver exactly what customers want at an incredible value in this segment."
Actress Brie Larson drives a woman around downtown Los Angeles in a effort to prove to her that you don't have to settle for something you don't want.Photo courtesy of Nissan North America
The commercial features a young professional woman who is about to compromise on her career plans. As she is about to accept defeat, Larson arrives in a Monarch Orange Metallic 2020 Nissan Sentra SR, pickings her up and taking her on an action-packed joyride through downtown Los Angeles. Larson uses the Sentra to inspire the woman to make a case for what she deserves.
"It's great to partner with Nissan on this inspiring campaign which is essentially about advocating for yourself and believing that you deserve a seat at the table," said actress Brie Larson, "It's a powerful message in a bottle that I'm so proud to be a part of."
The spot launches on national television this week, along with behind-the-scene footage on Nissan channels.
- Nissan redesigns Sentra as a mini Maxima (and it looks really good ... ›
- First Drive Review: 2020 Nissan Sentra is a compelling combination ... ›
- Nissan Heisman House ads return for NCAA football season, going pro for first time - AutomotiveMap ›
- Remember these? 10 best Nissan Heisman House commercials - AutomotiveMap ›
- These are the 2021 Nissan Rogue's most family-friendly features - AutomotiveMap ›
- Academy Award-winner Brie Larson channels Farrah Fawcett in new Nissan ad - AutomotiveMap ›
- 2022 Nissan Sentra pricing announced - AutomotiveMap ›