The Price is Right
2021 Genesis G80 priced starting at $47,700 with two engine options, 10 grades
The 2021 Genesis G80 goes on sale this summer with a competitive price point, engine lineup, and list of features. It's the second generation of the G80, the successor to the Hyundai Genesis. The luxury arm of Hyundai also debuted a redesigned G90 sedan and the new GV80 SUV this year.
"The all-new G80 midsize luxury sedan is a perfect blend of seamless elegance and athletic brilliance," said said Mark Del Rosso, President and CEO, Genesis Motor North America. "And with a robust suite of complimentary services, the all-new G80 offers an ownership experience unmatched by any midsize luxury sedan in its segment."
The G80 will be offered with either a turbocharged 2.5-liter four-cylinder or twin-turbocharged 3.5-liter V6 engine. No matter the engine, the G80 is available in rear- or all-wheel drive.
Models with the 2.5T engine starts at $47,700. The larger engine and all-wheel drive will increase the cost of the model.
Genesis will offer the smaller engine in three trim levels: Standard, Advanced, and Prestige. The larger 3.5-liter power plant will be available in two trim levels: Standard and Prestige.
The top-tier model has a starting MSRP of $67,650. Additionally, Metallic and Pearl Paint Colors are a standalone $400 option while freight charges total $1,025.
Genesis Motors backs every new model with a 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty with enhanced roadside assistance and concierge services including:
- Three years/36,000 miles of complimentary scheduled maintenance
- Three years/36,000 miles of complimentary Genesis Service Valet care
- Three years of complimentary Genesis Connected Services
- Three months of complimentary SiriusXM Satellite Radio All Access
- Three years of complimentary Annual Multimedia and Navigation Updates and lifetime complimentary traffic data via HD+ Traffic radio.