New Model News
2021 Audi RS 6 Avant is the stuff wagon dreams are made of
It's a high-performance wagon, something rarely seen in the U.S. unless heavily modified. The 2021 Audi RS 6 Avant delivers family-friendly comfort, sleek styling, and a robust powertrain that puts most other family haulers to shame. This is the first time Audi will offer the wagon in the U.S.
The model has a 591-horsepower, twin-turbocharged 4.0-liter V8 engine that deliver 590 pound-feet of torque. It can get from zero to 60 mph in 3.5 seconds. The engine is paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission.
All-wheel drive is standard, but it's been given the full RS treatment, completed with a sport differential that can split torque between the rear wheels and direct nearly all the torque to just one wheel.
A Sport exhaust and RS ceramic brakes with red or gray painted calipers are available. Checking those options boxes increases the top track speed from 155 mph to 190.
The car has the buyer's choice of Audi's RS adaptive air suspension with controlled damping or the RS sport suspension with dynamic ride control. The car can handle six different drive modes.
The exterior and interior have the typical Audi treatment. Add in massive amount of modern technology including 8.6-, 10.1- and 12.3-inch display screens and a bevy of safety features, and you get the picture.
The 2021 Audi RS 6 Avant has manufacturer suggested retail pricing of $109,000. That excludes a $995 destination charge.
- Audi has no plans to bring 400-horsepower RS Q3 to the U.S. ... ›
- 500-horsepower Audi SQ7, SQ8 coming to the U.S. this spring ... ›
- Understated 2020 Audi S8 will get you to 60 mph in a zippy 3.8 ... ›
- Just 25 versions of this $136,800, 1994 RS2 Avant-inspired 2021 Audi wagon will be made - AutomotiveMap ›
- 2021 Audi RS 5 Coupe, Sportback get exterior design, technology updates - AutomotiveMap ›