New Model News
2020 Toyota Corolla getting the Nightshade treatment
Darkness is falling upon the Toyota Corolla. For the 2020 model year, Toyota is giving the world's best-selling car an available black-out Nightshade Edition package.
Based on the Corolla SE with a continuously variable transmission, the Corolla Nightshade features blacked-out Toyota, Corolla, and SE badging as well as a black grille surround, black-painted rocker panels, black heated power outside mirrors with turn signal indicators, black window trim, and black outside door handles. At the back is a black spoiler and lower diffuser area. The car rides on blacked-out 18-inch alloy wheels and a black roof-mounted shark fin antenna.
The Corolla Hatchback Nightshade is based on the SE trim level. Its features list includes blacked-out 18-inch alloy wheels, a black lower front rocker, black door handles, black mirrors caps, black side rockers, a black shark fin antenna, a black factory spoiler, a black rear lower spoiler, and black rear exhaust diffusers. The headlamps with have a black headlamp inner frame and the Toyota and SE grade badging are also blacked out.
The Nightshade Edition package is available on cars with select paint jobs.
The Corolla sedan Nightshade Edition has a starting MSRP of $22,750. The Corolla Hatchback Nightshade Edition starts at $22,290.
- 2021 Toyota Corolla Hatchback Special Edition wears Supersonic Red paint, gets black accents - AutomotiveMap ›
- PistonHeads names top hot hatches of the 21st century - AutomotiveMap ›
- 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid: It's so good, you have to wonder why they still make the Prius - AutomotiveMap ›
- Toyota Nightshade lineup adding new members for 2021 model year - AutomotiveMap ›
- 2021 Toyota Corolla Apex Edition improves performance but isn’t TRD approved - AutomotiveMap ›