The Price is Right
2020 Nissan Frontier starting at $26,790, comes in 11 configurations
The 2020 Nissan Frontier is part old part new. While it still has the same body design as the current generation model, it has the engine of the next gen. The Frontier remains a midsize truck and the smallest in Nissan's lineup.
The 2020 Frontier is powered by a 3.8-liter V6 engine that is paired with a nine-speed automatic transmission. The engine achieves a best-in-class 310 horsepower, which is an increase of 49 horsepower over the V6 in the 2019 Frontier, and has improved fuel economy and emissions performance. There is no other engine offered in the 2020 Frontier.
Buyers can get the 2020 Frontier in 11 different configurations:
- Frontier S King Cab 4x2 - $26,790
- Frontier S King Cab 4x4 - $29,680
- Frontier S Crew Cab 4x2 - $27,900
- Frontier S Crew Cab 4x4 - $31,290
- Frontier SV King Cab 4x2 - $27,670
- Frontier SV King Cab 4x4 - $30,560
- Frontier SV Crew Cab 4x2 SWB - $28,800
- Frontier SV Crew Cab 4x2 LWB - $31,410
- Frontier SV Crew Cab 4x4 SWB - $31,990
- Frontier SV Crew Cab 4x4 LWB - $32,410
- Frontier PRO-4X Crew Cab 4x4 - $37,490 USD
Every new model is subject to a $1,095 to a destination and handling charge.
The Frontier now comes standard with push-button start, a leather shift knob, manual tilt steering, power door locks, and power windows with driver side auto-down. The interior of the model remains mostly unchanged, otherwise.
In the 2019 model, options were offered in available packages that added money to a buyer's bill are now part of the Frontier lineup and available as no-charge add-ons. The 2020 Frontier Crew Cab SV Midnight Edition includes black exterior treatments and 18-inch gloss black aluminum-alloy wheels, while the Special Edition Package features trip computer, Satin Chrome grille, body-color rear bumper and 18-inch aluminum-alloy wheels.
Frontier fans can expect to see the next-generation 2021 Frontier later this year.