Chicago Auto Show 2020
Dodge adds two custom appearance options for 2020 Durango SRT
With its throaty growl and eager accelerator, it's easy to love the Dodge Durango. For the 2020 model year, Dodge is offering the Durango SRT with two new custom appearace options that are straight from the factory - the the Durango SRT Black and the Redline stripe.
"The numbers tell the story. As Dodge performance enthusiasts move through the Durango lineup to the fastest, most powerful and most capable American three-row SUV, they want their vehicle to stand out in a crowd," said Tim Kuniskis, Global Head of Alfa Romeo and Head of Passenger Cars – Dodge, SRT, Chrysler and FIAT, FCA – North America. "Last year, 25 percent of Durango SXT buyers chose the Blacktop Package. That jumped to more than 60 percent on the Durango R/T. Now, this new SRT-exclusive Black package gives SRT buyers an even more exclusive look and they can order it when they order their vehicle at the dealership."
This also helps keep money in dealership and company coffers rather than wandering down the road to a aftermarket outfitter.
Durango SRT Black
The 2020 Dodge Durango SRT Black appearance package features Midnight Grey Metallic and Gloss Black exterior accents throughout the exterior, including:
- Midnight Grey Metallic "SRT" grille badge
- Midnight Grey Metallic with Gloss Black tracer "392" badge
- Gloss Black mirror caps
- 20-inch by 10-inch Matte Vapor wheel (Brass Monkey wheel can be optioned at no cost)
- Eclipse Black Tint exhaust tips
- Satin Black "D O D G E" taillamp applique
- Gloss Black "4" badge with Midnight Grey Metallic Rhombi
- Midnight Grey Metallic "Durango" liftgate badge
- Midnight Grey Metallic "SRT" liftgate badge
The Durango SRT Black package starts at a U.S. manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) of $1,495.
The Redline Stripe package features a full-length Satin Black center stripe with Redline Red accent tracers on each edge. The Redline stripe starts at a U.S. MSRP of $1,295.
I addition to these new customizations, Dodge continues to offer a wide variety of appearance options on the Durango:
- SXT: Platinum, Blacktop
- GT: Blacktop, Brass Monkey
- R/T: Blacktop, Brass Monkey
- Citadel: Anodized Platinum
- SRT: Black
Durango stripe options on GT, R/T and SRT:
- Bright Blue
- Flame Red
- Gunmetal Low Gloss (metallic finish)
- Low Gloss Black
- Sterling Silver (metallic finish)
- Redline (SRT only)
The Durango SRT Black and Redline stripe are available with the buyer's choices 10 part jobs: Billet Silver, DB Black, Destroyer Grey, F8 Green, Granite Crystal, Octane Red, Reactor Blue, Redline, White Knuckle and Vice White.
Dodge dealerships are currently accepting orders for customized versions of the 2020 Durango.
- Ranked: These are the most popular car colors in the U.S. ... ›
- These 24 automobile nameplates are over 40 years old (one is over ... ›
- Watch: Dodge teases addition of 8,950 All-American horsepower to its lineup - AutomotiveMap ›
- 2021 Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat delivers 710 horsepower, satisfying purr - AutomotiveMap ›