Fiat 124 Spider Abarth gets the Scorpion Sting
The 2019 Fiat 124 Spider is getting stung. The convertible coupe's Abarth variant is now available with the Scorpion Sting Appearance Group, giving the 124 Spider a unique look.
The appearance package includes a Rosso-red scorpion silhouette hood decal reminiscent of the legendary Abarth badge and Rosso red side stripes feature scorpion embellishment and run the length of the roadster's body.
The package has a MSRP of $395 and is only available on the 2019 Fiat 124 Spider Abarth.
Other recent additions to the 124 Spider lineup include:
- Record Monza Exhaust on Fiat 124 Spider Abarth ($995)
- Fiat 124 Spider Abarth Veleno Appearance Group features red exterior mirror caps, red lower fascia lip and red front tow hook, Abarth-branded carpeted floor mats and a bright foot rest ($495)
- Custom center-stripe design options, including "Double Rally Stripe" and "Retro Stripe," available on 2019 model-year Fiat 124 Spider Classica ($295)
The Fiat 124 Spider is on sale now.
- 'One-Shot' film details the creation of three Fiat 500 one-offs - AutomotiveMap ›
- Google, Fiat partner for new polka dot-covered car models - AutomotiveMap ›